Next PTFA AGM Monday 16 th January 2017 , 6pm staff room.
Wednesday 14th June 2016 PTFA Meeting
Present: No Register Taken
Apologies: Mrs England
Minutes of the last meeting: Accepted
- The Bouncy castle had not been confirmed, Plymouth Bouncy Castles contacted during the meeting and the booking was confirmed. Cost was a total of £120.00 inc VAT
- BBQ equipment will be delivered, decided to have just Burgers and Hotdogs, a selection of salad will also be available.
- Mrs England requested a plan of the summer fayre was produced a rough plan was created.
- Year 6 stalls required floats, the treasurer is to asked to make enough floats are available for each stand/stall.
Finance report: Not available
Any Other Business:
- It was stated that the year 1 carpet was no longer fit for purpose and that that the PTFA would like to help purchase a new one. It was agreed that the PTFA would donate up to the amount of £250.00
- Year 4/5 attended a tri-golf competition at central park and it requested that a sum of £50.00 be made available to subsidise transport costs – Agreed
- There was also a request to subsidise transport costs for a junior life skills event. It was agreed that £45.00 would be donated to help with the costs.
- Year 2 were due to go to Paignton Zoo and £200.00 was allocated to offset costs.
The next meeting will be held on 13th July 2016 at 1530hrs